Rotary Feeders for Your High-Speed Needs
Rotary feeders, commonly referred to as centrifugal feeders, are recognized for their ability to feed and orient parts at high rates of speed that cannot be matched by other types of parts feeders. Rotary feeders work on the basis of centrifugal force and are best in applications where high speed feeding is required and vibration is prohibited. In addition, the rotary feeder performs at very low noise levels, improving the work environment for the operator.
The Rotary feeder can handle many different kinds of parts such as lightweight plastic caps and spouts and heavier parts such as bolts and metal sockets. Rotary feeders can also handle oily parts and are widely used in food handling applications.
Features & Benefits:
- High feed rates
- Low noise levels
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Factory sealed bearings eliminate lubrication
- Minimized product degradation due to low product-to-product interaction
- Intermittent operation capability from external signal
- FDA-style polyurethane-lined disc and bowl for a low friction, abrasion resistant surface
- Suitable for dry food contact applications (Models: ROF – 118, 123, 232, 242)
- Available stainless steel discs and bowls (Contact HCA for availability)
Rotary Feeders are used in many different industries such as:
- Consumer Products
- Health and Beauty